Monday, January 24, 2011

A few things I cant live without


My Puppies, Taylor on the left Moose on the right. 


My Cat who things she's a dog but probably The best cat that you can imagine. Whenever anyone comes in the house upset she is in their lap and making sure they are all better :)



My Godson He is a lot bigger now. (unfortunately my old computer got fried and i lost ALL my photos. :( i had so many wonderful memories so im going to be taking a lot of pictures to make up for losing years and years of memories. Although nothing can replace those)


My Boyfriend Benjamin, Four years together and don't never been happier. we'll talk more about him later.


And last but not least my best friend , Also a very very old picture and am so sad that i've lost a lot of them. She is the friend that would drop everything no matter what and bring you chicken noodle soup at 3 in the morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment